Home | Online Direct | Pay Direct | Dial Direct 800-451-3477
  Click to return to homepage.  
  savings and investments, checking, account access, and valued services a complete list of loan products for individuals and business partnerships accounts for children 0 to 13 and youth 14 to 22 contact information, history, news, and current events  

FAQ Menu




Q. How can I make a deposit if I am unable to come into Riverfront’s office?

A. Check or cash deposits can be made at any ATM that has deposit features. There is never a surcharge for making an ATM deposit. Check deposits can also be mailed to Riverfront Federal Credit Union. Payroll Deductions and Direct Deposit are other alternatives you can use to make deposits to your Riverfront account.

Back to top


Q. Why do I need ID to get cash back or withdrawal funds from my account?

A. We have to verify identification (ID) to make sure that you are the person on the account. This is done to protect your account and you.

Back to top


Q. I lost my membership ID card. Do I need another one? If so, how do I get another one?

A. Yes, you will need a membership ID card. To obtain another one call our office or send us a message via Online Direct by clicking messages, send mail than choose member service.

Back to top


Q. What are the telephone numbers for Riverfront’s main office and branch?

A. The telephone numbers at the main office are 610-374-8351 and 800-451-3477 and the branch phone numbers are the same as the main office.

Back to top


Q. What are Riverfront’s fax numbers?

A. There are fax numbers for different departments at the main office and the branch:
Member Services 610-288-6844
Loan Department 610-374-2467

Back to top


Q. What happens if I joined the credit union through my company and my company closes?

A. Once a member, always a member. If your company closes, you will still enjoy the benefit of credit union membership with Riverfront.

Back to top


Q. If I move out of the city of Reading, am I still a member?

A. Once a member, always a member.

Back to top


Q. Can my family become members of Riverfront?

A. After you become a member your family members (spouse, children, brothers or sisters, parents, grandparents, grandchildren and adoptive or "step" relations) are automatically eligible for membership.

Back to top


Q. How do I change my address on my Credit Union account?

A. Please contact our office at 800-451-3477 or 610-374-8351 for a change of address form or forward the information to our main office at 430 South 4th Street, Reading, PA 19602. Please furnish your account number, name, new address (we will need a physical street address in addition to a PO Box # if your address happens to be a PO Box #), New Phone Number, and Signature on the change request.

Back to top


Q. What are Riverfront’s hours of operation?

A. Please visit our Hours and Location page in the about us section of our website.

Back to top


Frequently Asked Questions | Account Access | Personal Security | Career Opportunities | Links | Site Map | Search


Services | Loans | Membership | Youth | About Us | Espanol | Contact US | Directions | FAQ's | Hours & Locations

  This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.  The Riverfront logo, Riverfront icons and proprietary content on this site are all Copyright © 2003 Riverfront Federal Credit Union All rights reserved. Privacy Statement | USA PATRIOT ACT | Web Site Disclaimer