Home Equity Loans
the equity in your home to work with a Riverfront Home Equity Loan. Take a
dream vacation, put an addition on your house, buy a car, pay for education
expenses and more.
- Big borrowing power - Borrow up to 100% of the equity in your home (minus any outstanding mortgages) up to $250,000.
- Flexible terms - Choose terms up to
Tax deductible interest - The interest you pay on your Riverfront home
equity loan may be tax deductible (see your tax advisor for details).
- Consolidate Debt – Use the equity in your home to pay off high interest rate debt. The following items will be requested when consolidating debt:
- 10 day payoff statement(s) if debt to be refinanced is a loan
- Most recent copies of credit statements (credit card debt)
- Proof of homeowners insurance (Home Equity Loan only)
- Proof of income may be required
- Protect yourself with
Credit Life and Disability Insurance.
For a free quote on Auto/home Insurance click here!
How to apply
Applying for a Riverfront loan is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Log on to OnlineDirect
Click the Transaction button
3. Click the Applications button
4. Complete the
Home Equity Loan Application
Home Equity Loans are available in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and CA only, and must be secured by an owner occupied property.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
|Home Equity Loans|
| Rates Effective: 5/1/2013||APR|
|up to 3 years*||3.49%|
|up to 5 years*||3.49%|
|up to 7 years*||3.99%|
|up to 10 years*||3.99%|
|up to 15 years*||4.49%|
|up to 20 years*||5.79%|
Rates stated as
annual percentage rate. |
Loan rates are effective as of the date indicated above and are subject to
change at anytime.
Actual interest rate will be determined based on member’s credit history.
Please call RFCU for current rates and terms at (800) 451-3477 or (610)
374-8351. For loans over 80% loan to value, additional rates apply. Need a loan after hours. Call (877)850-8231 7 days a week or choose Online Direct to apply online.
Under the Secure
and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E.
Act) our Mortgage Loan Originators (MLOs) are required to register
with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS)
and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry. The names and NMLS
identifier registration numbers for Riverfront Federal Credit
Union’s MLOs are listed below. You can confirm that the MLO with
whom you wish to conduct business with is actively registered online
Mortgage Loan Originators
NMLS Registration #