Our Free Mobile Banking App Has a New Feature.
App. Snap. Deposit.
If you can take a picture, you can deposit a check to your savings account, checking account, even make a loan payment. Really. It’s that easy. The Mobile Deposit feature of our Mobile Banking App lets you deposit checks anytime, anywhere, just by snapping a photo with your smartphone or tablet.
Mobile Deposit Makes Depositing Your Check So Easy You Can Do It With Your Eyes Closed. Well, almost.
We love to see you in the branch, but we’re happy to save you a trip. Using your iPhone® or Android® smartphone or tablet, you can deposit checks from wherever you are, whenever you want with Mobile Deposit.
The Benefits and Features of Riverfront’s FREE Mobile Deposit:
How To Use Mobile Deposit, In 5 Easy Steps
- App is free1
- Deposit checks to your checking or savings account when it’s convenient for you – anywhere, anytime
- Make a loan payment
- Have checks deposited by 2:00 PM, credited to your account by 5:00 PM2
- Limit of $5,000 per check
- Deposit transmissions are protected through login credentials, layered security, data encryption and other controls
If you already have the Mobile Banking App on your phone you’ll need to upgrade to the latest version to access to this feature.
Download The Free Mobile Banking App Now
- Open Riverfront’s Mobile Banking App
- Select Mobile Deposit from the menu
- Take photos (of the front and back) of your endorsed check
- Enter the deposit amount and choose the deposit account
- Click Make Deposit and get confirmation of your deposit
Need additional help? Visit a branch or call a Service Representative at 610-374-8351 or 800-451-3477.
1 Our app is free, but standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier. SMS text banking is not supported. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
2 Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Riverfront holidays. Mobile deposits received and accepted by 2:00 PM on business days will appear in your account by 5:00 PM the same day. Mobile deposits received and accepted after 2:00 PM will appear in your account by 5:00 PM the following business day. If the deposit is subject to our Funds Availability policy a hold may be placed on the deposit. Generally, funds deposited using Mobile Deposit (which are subject to a hold) will be made available no later than two business days from the day of deposit. Riverfront may make such funds available sooner or may extend the hold period beyond two business days based on such factors as new account, large deposit, redeposited checks, repeated overdrafts, reasonable doubt of collectability and emergency conditions.
View Disclosures & Agreements