Riverfront Visa® Debit Card
Here are some helpful tips for your new Visa Debit Card that replaces your MasterCard debit card or your STAR ATM card.
- Requires free Basic Checking account
- No monthly fee
- No annual fee
- Free eStatements
- Access checking, savings or Express Line of Credit at an ATM
- Make purchases at home, around the world or online instead of writing a check
- No transaction fees at ATMs owned by Riverfront
- $2,500 daily dollar limit for purchases
- $500 daily dollar limit for ATM withdrawals
- Over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide through the Allpoint network and CU$ network
Please refer to the insert that came with your New Visa Debit Card.
Once you receive your new Visa Debit Card:
- Activate your new Visa Debit Card immediately.
- To activate your card: Call the number on the sticker affixed to your new card or perform a withdrawal at an ATM using your pin.
- Sign your new Visa Debit Card.
- Securely destroy your old MasterCard debit card or ATM card.
Automatic or Recurring Payment Reminders:
- Contact merchants who automatically bill your existing card to provide them with your new card number and expiration date.
- Update online merchant accounts you may have, like Pay Pal, with your new card number and expiration date.
Your MasterCard Debit or STAR ATM card will deactivate at midnight on June 17, 2016, so activate your new Visa Debit Card immediately upon receipt.
If there is more than one cardholder on your Riverfront account, each cardholder will receive their own Visa Debit Card in a separate mailing. Each card will have a unique card number. They may arrive at different times, so keep an eye on your mailbox by May 27, 2016.
If you receive multiple cards because you have multiple Riverfront accounts, call Riverfront at 610-374-8351 and we’ll identify which checking account the card is linked to.
View Disclosures & Agreements