About Riverfront Federal Credit Union:
Riverfront Federal Credit Union was founded in 1948 as the RDG Reading Federal Credit Union to serve the employees of the Reading Railroad. Through the years, other organizations and companies were permitted to join RDG and to reflect our expanded field of membership, we changed our name in 1987 to Riverfront Federal Credit Union.
Additional growth came in 2008 when we were granted a charter amendment to allow anyone who currently lives, works, worships or attends school in Berks County, Pennsylvania or is a legal entity doing business in Berks County to join.
To enhance the financial life of our members.
**Please submit salary requirements along with your resume.**
Riverfront Federal Credit Union
2609 Keiser Blvd
Wyomissing PA 19610
Riverfront is dedicated to hiring passionate, knowledgeable, and dependable individuals who are service oriented and attentive to detail. If you are looking for a rewarding career in the financial services industry and enjoy providing excellent service, then Riverfront may be the place for you.
Riverfront Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
What you’ll be doing:
As a part-time Teller you will be responsible for providing personal and professional member service and for meeting members’ general and specialized needs in relation to our products, services and transactions.
- Provide friendly, courteous and professional service to members, potential members, visitors and fellow employees
- Handle a high volume of member transactions in a quick and efficient manner
- Maintain accurate cash drawer and conduct daily reconciliation as required
- Promote the establishment of new accounts by explaining the credit unions products and services to members or potential members
- Process applications for accounts and services and open and close accounts as needed
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge of all credit union products and service, policies and procedure
What you’ll bring to the team:
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess and demonstrate adequate PC skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, which include but are not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office XP
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Be able to read, comprehend and speak the English language
- The ability to be bonded under RFCU’s insurance carrier
What’ll you get:
- A community focused organization that not only wants to improve the lives of our members, but also our employees!
- Competitive salary within our industry
- Paid time off after 60 days
- Excellent 401(k) plan with match
- Approachable Executive and Senior Management team